Attorney Kathryn E. Lee
Kathryn Lee joined the firm in 2012. She grew up in Neptune Beach, Florida and completed her undergraduate degree at the University of North Florida, in Jacksonville, Florida, majoring in social work and political science. This experience convinced her that she could put her skills to the best use by assisting people in obtaining access to the judicial system.
After graduating from Florida State University School of Law in 2003, she chose to make Tampa her home, and has focused on assisting those who have suffered injuries through the negligence of others. Kathryn specializes in legal research and writing, as well as providing trial and appellate support to the firm.
She is experienced in cases involving catastrophic personal injuries, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, where there is a dispute over insurance coverage and where there are allegations that an insurance company has breached the duties owed to their insurance customers.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law, 2003, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Executive Editor, Articles Editor, Journal of Transnational Law and Policy (2002-2003), Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law (2001-2003), Florida State Business Review (2001-2003), Book Award in Federal Administrative Law
- University of North Florida, 1997,B.A., magna cum laude, with University Honors
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Florida Justice Association
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- Hillsborough Area Women Lawyers
- Discovery and Confidentiality Agreements, 2 Stetson J. Advoc. & L. 105 (2015)